The self-service areas provide to our customers the opportunity to effect the most frequently used banking services at any time, even outside the bank’s working hours.
The areas are equipped with a set of automated machines, which customers can use to withdraw and deposit funds from/in their accounts, to effect electronic payments and to contact our Contact Center. The areas can be used by both natural persons and representatives of businesses.
The self-service areas are open 24 hours 7 days a week, and are accessed by a bank card.
Further information can be found in the section that describes each service.
ATMs for withdrawals and deposits
Self-service areas of ProCredit Bank are equipped with ATMs for cash withdrawals and deposits. You can deposit the daily turnovers of your company, deposit money on your personal bank account, withdraw cash, check account balances or pay your utility bills at all times using these ATMs.
- You can withdraw cash from your card regardless of the issuing bank.
- You can deposit cash using your card issued by ProCredit Bank and the amount will be immediately registered in your bank account with the bank.
- You can also deposit cash in BGN on euro accounts.
- You can receive up-to-date information about your account balance and the last transactions you have carried out.
How to proceed
- Insert your debit or credit card.
- Select the desired service from the menu and follow the instructions.
ATMs for withdrawals in euros
Machine for cash deposits
- You can deposit cash in BGN and EUR on accounts opened with ProCredit Bank.
- You can deposit cash in the amount of up to BGN 20,000/EUR 10 000.
- You have the option of choosing an account number and a reason for payment.
- You have the option of choosing an account of another account holder.
How to proceed
- In order to deposit cash, please use your debit or credit card issued by ProCredit Bank.
- Follow the instructions in the menu of the machine.
- You quickly and conveniently deposit money on your account opened with ProCredit Bank.
- You can deposit up to BGN 50,000/EUR 25,000 euros or the equivalent in US dollars.
* Daily limit for deposits of up to BGN 50,000 or the equivalent in euros and US dollars.
* In order to have access to this service, you need to conclude an agreement with the bank.
How to proceed
- Make an inventory and package the money in advance in the envelope intended for that purpose.
- Insert the card, scan the barcode on the envelope, open the doors of the deposit safe, place the money inside and close.
- Register the deposit note for posting the amount via Internet banking.
Cash collection for businesses
- Deposit or withdraw cash from your ProCredit Bank account without visiting an office of the Bank.
- Deposit or withdraw cash in BGN, EUR, or USD any day or place at your convenience.
*You need to have a contract with the Bank to take advantage of this service.
Steps you need to take when depositing cash:
- Enter deposit through cash collection in our online banking system ProB@nking, in order to account for the amount.
- Inscribe and pack the cash in the required envelope.
- You will be visited by a cash collection company that will collect the envelope on the indicated day.
Steps you need to take when withdrawing cash:
- Enter withdraw through cash collection in our online banking system ProB@nking, in order to account for the amount.
- You will be visited by a cash collection company that will deliver the amount on the indicated day.