By decision of the Management Board of ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria), the following changes concerning the Price List for Private Individuals and Legal Entities and the General Terms and Conditions for Payment Services will come into force:
1. New account, FlexSave, for Private Individuals and Legal Entities, effective as of 28.03.2017:
Upon opening a current account with the bank, in addition to receiving a debit card and Internet banking, all clients receive a FlexSave account, with the following conditions:
- interest rate: 0.25%
- currency: BGN / EUR
- no account opening or monthly maintenance fee
- no minimum balance or fixed term
With the new FlexSave account, you can manage your funds more efficiently and completely independently. This account is offered to all clients who open a current account after 28.03.2017. All current clients can apply for a FlexSave account via their Internet banking account.
2. Savings accounts will no longer be offered as of 28.03.2017:
Starting 29.05.2017 all current savings accounts will be converted to FlexSave accounts in the respective currency.
3. The standard deposit conditions for Private Individuals and Legal Entities will be changed as of 28.03.2017, as follows:
- The six-month standard deposit account in any currency for Private Individuals and Legal Entities will no longer be offered. Starting 28.03.2017 all current standard deposit accounts will be converted to FlexSave accounts in the respective currency on their maturity dates.
- The Standard Deposit account for Private Individuals and Legal Entities will be offered for terms of 12, 18, 24 and 36 months at the following interest rates:
|Currency||12 months||18 months||24 months||36 months|
|BGN/ EUR/ USD||0,30%||0,35%||0,40%||0,50%|
The above interest rates will be effective as of 28.03.2017 for all newly opened deposit accounts. For all existing accounts, the change will be effective as of the dates of their first maturity or interest accrual after 28.03.2017.
We would like to remind all holders of savings accounts and standard term deposits that as of 04.06.2016 transactions can be performed only through current accounts.
4. Reduction of the fee for outgoing transfers via BISERA to another bank in BGN via the ProB@nking system, effective as of 03.04.2017, as follows:
- BGN 0.50 for completion of 20 to 49 transfers in the previous calendar month
- BGN 0.40 for completion of 50 or more transfers in the previous calendar month
5. Change in the terms for maintenance of an active account with the bank, as of 29.05.2017:
- Private Individuals - Average of minimum 1 monthly transaction for the last 3 months and a balance in the account of at least BGN 50 / EUR 25
- Legal Entities - Average of minimum 3 monthly transactions for the last 3 months and a balance in the account of BGN 250 / EUR 125
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us on *7000 or 0700 1 70 70.
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria EAD)