Why invest in eMobility?
The advantages of an electric car:
- low eco fee, no annual local car tax in Bulgaria
- free parking in the blue and green parking areas in Bulgaria
- the average mileage on a single charge is 280 km for new electric cars in the middle price range of up to 35 000 EUR and with a battery power of 45 kWh
- no carbon emissions when driving
- standard battery charging time between 4 - 8 hours, on a fast charging station - between 20 - 40 minutes
- Lower cost for servicing than a conventional car
Advantages of purchasing a car with a bank loan compared to leasing for an electric vehicle
- direct ownership of the asset - no need for power of attorney from the owner
- freedom in choosing the car insurance company
- one-time transfer of ownership of the asset
EcoMobility loan also allows financing for used electric vehicle, which has been initially registered less than 3 years ago and has been driven for less than 50 000 kilometers.
The investment is suitable for private individuals as well as for different types of businesses.
For Legal entities
legal entities and sole proprietors, freelancers and registered agricultural producers
up to 100% of the value of purchased car
BGN or EUR
from 6 months up to 7 years
according to the bank`s price list for legal entities
Floating interest rate minimum 2.75%
• pledge on the vehicle, purpose of the loan
• co-debtor or another form of collateral upon the bank’s request
How to apply
1. Select an electric car and obtain an offer from the supplier;
2. Complete our contact form or contact our Contact Centre at 0700 1 70;
3. Discuss the financing you would like to receive with our Business Client Advisers;
4. Tell us about your business;
5. We will respond within the indicated time period.
- Completed Loan application form;
- Copy of the business owner’s identification card;
- Documents related to the company’s activity, provided after consulting with a Business Client Adviser;
- A pro forma invoice/offer issued by the supplier.