Why invest in eMobility?
The advantages of an electric car:
- low eco fee, no annual local car tax in Bulgaria
- free parking in the blue and green parking areas in Bulgaria
- the average mileage on a single charge is 280 km for new electric cars in the middle price range of up to 35 000 EUR and with a battery power of 45 kWh
- no carbon emissions when driving
- standard battery charging time between 4 - 8 hours, on a fast charging station - between 20 - 40 minutes
- Lower cost for servicing than a conventional car
Advantages of purchasing a car with a bank loan compared to leasing for an electric vehicle
- direct ownership of the asset - no need for power of attorney from the owner
- freedom in choosing the car insurance company
- one-time transfer of ownership of the asset
EcoMobility loan also allows financing for used electric vehicle, which has been initially registered less than 3 years ago and has been driven for less than 50 000 kilometers.
The investment is suitable for private individuals as well as for different types of businesses.
For Legal entities
|Borrowers||legal entities and sole proprietors, freelancers and registered agricultural producers|
|Loan amount||maximum - 100% of the value of purchased car|
|Loan currency||BGN OR EUR|
|Loan period||from 6 months up to 5 years|
|Loan fees||according to the bank`s price list for legal entities|
|Interest rate|| |
How to apply
1. Select an electric car and obtain an offer from the supplier;
2. Complete our contact form or contact our Contact Centre at 0700 1 70;
3. Discuss the financing you would like to receive with our Business Client Advisers;
4. Tell us about your business;
5. We will respond within the indicated time period.
- Completed Loan application form;
- Copy of the business owner’s identification card;
- Documents related to the company’s activity, provided after consulting with a Business Client Adviser;
- A pro forma invoice/offer issued by the supplier.