Private customers of ProCredit Bank can transfer amounts in foreign currency within the country as well as abroad. In order to execute money transfers in foreign currency, the bank requires documents in accordance with the applicable provisions of the foreign currency legislation in the country.
The main correspondents of ProCredit Bank are:
|Currency||Correspondent bank||SWIFT code|
|EUR||ProCredit Bank AG - Germany||PRCBDEFF|
|USD||ProCredit Bank AG - Germany||PRCBDEFF|
|GBP||ProCredit Bank AG - Germany||PRCBDEFF|
|CHF||ProCredit Bank AG - Germany||PRCBDEFF|
The Swift code for ProCredit Bank Bulgaria (Bulgaria) EAD: PRCBBGSF
Final deadline for acceptance of express foreign currency transfers in EUR and in USD to be made on the same working day via Internet banking- 17:00 p.m. Final deadline for acceptance of express foreign currency transfers in GBP to be made on the same working day via Internet banking- 12:00 p.m.
Final deadline for acceptance of standard foreign currency transfers to be made on the same working day via Internet banking - 17:00 p.m. The standard currency transfers are performed with TOM value date (next working day) for the correspondent bank.
- SHARE option – fees charged by the correspondent bank are carried by the sender – all further costs are carried by the beneficiary
- OUR option – all transfer costs are carried by the originator - the beneficiary receives the net amount originally ordered
- BEN option – all transfer costs are carried by the beneficiary
International currency transfers for countries belonging to the European Economic Area are made, using the SHARE option, in accordance with the European directives. Correspondent banks involved in the transfer do not charge commission.
Fee - please see Bank's price list
Currency transfers executed via the SWIFT system utilise a world-wide correspondent network, transfers are fast and secure.
Fee - please see Bank's price list
ProCredit Bank is part of the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), in which users and companies have the possibility to make payment orders and receive payments in euro under the same general conditions, rights and obligations, regardless of their location in Europe. SEPA covers all EU member states as well as Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco.
The banks makes and receives SEPA payments under the following conditions:
- Originator and beneficiary banks are both located in SEPA countries
- Payment is in EUR
- Account numbers of both the originator and beneficiary are in IBAN format
- Commissions are shared between the originator and beneficiary (SHARE option*)
- Beneficiary of the transfer receives funds on the following working day, provided that the transfer was ordered within the timeframe defined for accepting standard international currency, namely by 17:00
* SHARE option: fees charged by the correspondent bank are carried by the sender – all further costs are carried by the beneficiary
Transfers via ProPay System
Business without Borders
The most favorable offer in the market for your business
For active international economic relations throughout Southeast Europe you may use the ProPay payment system within the ProCredit network of the banks in the region.
Payment orders can be realized through this payment system in 11 banks – members of the ProCredit network of the banks in Southeast Europe and Germany under highly favorable conditions, in a very short period of time.
Who can use the ProPay service?
Clients of ProCredit Banks in the region: Private Individuals, institutions or companies with offices in the countries where ProCredit banks operate.
Where can the ProPay service be used?
Germany, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Greece, Georgia, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo and Ukraine.
In order to realize commercial payments of business partners in the fastest and cheapest manner.
For the ProPay the bank offers:
- Low cost - only 2.5 Euro within ProCredit banks
- Transfers without any commissions – for the beneficiary of the funds
- Speed - transfers can be done within a day and the recipient receives funds the same day in his bank account in ProCredit Bank.
The benefits of outgoing money transfers are applicable exclusively for the payments ordered via ProB@nking.
ProCredit Bank will realize the payment within 3 hours and the money will be credited the same day to the payee’s own account in the ProCredit Bank.
It is only required that both the issuer of the order and the beneficiary have an open current account at ProCredit Bank.
For all additional information please contact us, or send an e-mail with your enquiry and contact details to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will be contacted at the earliest convenience.