- FlexFund overdraft is a loan with a pre-approved limit based on your income.
- The amount is available directly in your current account.
- You can use the approved limit for payment at a POS terminal, as well as ATM withdrawals.
- Interest is charged only on the amount drawn.
- Repayment is automatic upon receiving a salary or other regular income.
- Its renewal does not require a visit to the Bank's office.
Example: For FlexFund overdraft on amount of BGN 3 000, loan period 1 year, annual interest rate 7.75%; total amount due (principal, interest and fees) BGN 3 355.77 on the assumption of the amount is utilized fully and for the whole period and the principal will be repaid one-time at the final repayment day. Annual percentage rate of charge (APRC) - 12.53%.