Safety recommendations for using ProCredit Bank's banking cards
Safety recommendations for operating ProCredit Bank's banking cards on an ATM:
- If you are performing the operation abroad, please be mindful whether the logo, which is also attached to your card, is present on the ATM
- It is strongly recommended to give preference to ATMs located in a branch of a bank
- When entering your PIN, please cover the keyboard with your hand and do not allow others see your code
- Do not forget your card in the ATM slit
- If you observe anything wrong during the process, you can cancel it by pressing the CANCEL button
- If the ATM withholds your card, please contact the issuing bank immediately. The contact phones are indicated on the ATM
- Do not trust persons who offer to help you and may ask you to repeat the process by entering your PIN code.
Safety recommendations for using the banking cards of ProCredit Bank on the Internet:
- If the sign is present on the site, this means that it has been verified by the international card organization, which makes it relatively safer
- Do not make payments from public-access computers
- Please do not leave your card number or anyother personal data near your computer and do not display them anywhere visibly, such as in documents, files, etc.
- Do not give your personal data or your card details to anyone, in order to avoid abuse when paying online
- Do not enter your PIN – when making online payments, you don't enter your card PIN, but a CVC (indicated on the back of the card itself).
Recommendations for keeping the PIN code and the banking card
Keeping the Personal identification Number (PIN):
- The PIN should be kept safe, since it is through it that you access your funds. No one but you should know your PIN
- It is best to memorize your PIN - do not write it down or give it to another person
- Do not keep you card and PIN together
- Should you decide to change your PIN, please do not use any subsequent numbers or numbers which are easy to guess, like birthdates, your phone number, your car licence number, etc.
How to properly keep your banking card safe?
- Please protect your card from mechanical damage like bending, breaking, scratching, damping.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS for contact in case of issues with the banking card ProCredit Bank:
Contact Centre phone number: *7000 or 0700 1 70 7; for contact us from abroad: +359700 1 70 70 or +35928135100+ 359 (0) 700 170 70 or *7000
Card Payments Department phone number: +359 (2) 813 5261; 813 5262; 813 5727;
BORICA: +359 (2) 970 26 00