Loan for charging station
ProCredit Bank offers financing for the purchase of charging station for an electric car. Discover with us the benefits of electromobility, the most sustainable and environmentally friendly mobility option. Learn more about our charging station financing options!
Our loan offer is:
- Loan term up to 7 years
- Minimum loan amount EUR 2.500
- Up to 100% financing of the investment, including costs for permits, materials and labor
- Floating interest rate minimum 3.25%
Why invest in your own charging station?
- When charging on a shuko socket, a range of 200 km (30 kWh) is charged in 12 hours (2.5 kW/h). With a 22 kW charging station, the charging will happen in 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Permanent free access to the charging station.
- Ability to charge undisturbed at night.
- Reduction in charging costs compared to 3rd party stations.
- Potential revenue when providing access for external users.
Partners - contractors
If you need a recommendation for a company to offer and build a charging station, you can contact our verified partners: Smart Electric Tech Ltd, https://smartelectrictech.com/, +359 889 909 993.
How to apply
1. Select a charging station and obtain an offer from company that will install it;
2. Complete our contact form or contact our Contact Centre at 0700 1 70;
3. Discuss the financing you would like to receive with our Business Client Advisers;
4. Tell us about your business;
5. We will respond within the indicated time period.
- Completed Loan application form;
- Copy of the business owner’s identification card;
- Documents related to the company’s activity, provided after consulting with a Business Client Adviser;
- A pro forma invoice/offer issued by the supplier.