Loans in cooperation with the NATIONAL GUARANTEE FUND
ProCredit Bank, in cooperation with the National Guarantee Fund, offers investment and working capital loans, as well as bank guarantees and letters of credit for micro, small or medium-sized enterprises in Bulgaria.
The agreement aims to provide small and medium-sized enterprises with financing through a risk-sharing facility, implementing a guarantee scheme with a maximum loan guarantee rate of up to 50% (fifty percent).
Eligibility criteria for enterprises:
- The borrower is a micro, small or medium-sized enterprise, within the meaning of the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Act, registered and operating in Bulgaria
- The enterprises should be economically viable and not in a difficult or exclusionary situation
- The borrower has a known ultimate controlling parent and the guaranteed portfolio cannot include loans of enterprises whose ultimate controlling parent is a company registered in a preferential tax jurisdiction.
- Working capital, including limits on bank guarantees and letters of credit, payment of VAT, etc.
Minimum – BGN 60 000
Maximum – BGN 2 mio
Minimum – 6 months
Maximum – until June 2028
According to the Interest rate Bulletin
According to the Tariff for Legal Entities
How to apply
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Contact our call centre at 0700 1 70 70 or complete our contact form and we will call you back
- Discuss the financing you would like to receive with our client advisers
- Submit a Loan application form and provide the required documents.
- Tell us about your business
- We will respond within the time period indicated
- Completed Loan application form
- Copy of the business owner’s personal identification card
- Copy of the company’s tax declaration, balance sheet and income statement
- Documentation regarding the collateral presented