|Limit||from 2 000 BGN to 40 000 BGN or the equivalent in EUR|
|Grace period||up to 45 days|
|Validity period os the card||6 years with the option of automatic renewal|
|Bonus||Free travel health insurance|
|Annual interest rate||In accordance with our Interest Bulletin|
How to pay contactless with VISA Business Classic?
- At the POS terminal or another prominent place in the premises look for a sign for contactless payment
- After the cashier enter the amount of the purchase Bring your card to the specified location with the symbol of POS terminals;
- The terminal has audible and light signal after the transaction is completed;
- If the purchase is up to BGN 100, PIN code entering is not required;
- No signature is required regardless the amount.
How do you repay your credit card balance?
- Transfer from another account of yours;
- Using ProB@nking to complete the transaction;
- Making a cash deposit at ProCredit Bank branch.
The balance can be paid:
- In full - If the entire balance is repaid by the 5th day of the month, no interest is charged;
- In part - You decide how much to repay each month, but each payment must be at least 5% of the amount due, minimum BGN 10.
If your card is lost or stolen, you can block it immediately through ProB@nking or by calling the ProCredit Bank Contact centre: *7000 or 700 1 70 70.
- Contactless payments for amount up to BGN 100;
- Pay for products and services purchased domestically, abroad or on the Internet without extra fees
- Book hotels and plane tickets
- Pay your electricity, phone, water and other bills at an ATM using the b-pay service.
- Visa Electron cards have a chip, which protects the cardholder from fraudulent activity
- Option to receive text messages when withdrawals or payments are made using the card, thus allowing you to keep a check on your spending.
How to apply
- Contact our call centre at 0700 1 70 70 or *7000 or complete our online form and we will call you back.
- Discuss the financing you would like to receive with our client advisers.
- Submit a Loan application form and provide the required documents: copy of the business owner’s personal identification card and copy of the company’s tax declaration, balance sheet and income statement
- Tell us about your business.
- We will respond within the time period indicated.
Safety recommendations for operating ProCredit Bank's banking cards on an ATM:
- If you are performing the operation abroad, please be mindful whether the logo, which is also attached to your card, is present on the ATM
- It is strongly recommended to give preference to ATMs located in a branch of a bank
- When entering your PIN, please cover the keyboard with your hand and do not allow others see your code
- Do not forget your card in the ATM slit
- If you observe anything wrong during the process, you can cancel it by pressing the CANCEL button
- If the ATM withholds your card, please contact the issuing bank immediately. The contact phones are indicated on the ATM
- Do not trust persons who offer to help you and may ask you to repeat the process by entering your PIN code.
Safety recommendations for using the banking cards of ProCredit Bank on the Internet:
- If the sign is present on the site, this means that it has been verified by the international card organization, which makes it relatively safer
- Do not make payments from public-access computers
- Please do not leave your card number or anyother personal data near your computer and do not display them anywhere visibly, such as in documents, files, etc.
- Do not give your personal data or your card details to anyone, in order to avoid abuse when paying online
- Do not enter your PIN – when making online payments, you don't enter your card PIN, but a CVC (indicated on the back of the card itself).
Recommendations for keeping the PIN code and the banking card
Keeping the Personal identification Number (PIN):
- The PIN should be kept safe, since it is through it that you access your funds. No one but you should know your PIN
- It is best to memorize your PIN - do not write it down or give it to another person
- Do not keep you card and PIN together
- Should you decide to change your PIN, please do not use any subsequent numbers or numbers which are easy to guess, like birthdates, your phone number, your car licence number, etc.
How to properly keep your banking card safe?
- Please protect your card from mechanical damage like bending, breaking, scratching, damping.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS for contact in case of issues with the banking card ProCredit Bank:
Contact Centre phone number: *7000 or 0700 1 70 7; for contact us from abroad: +359700 1 70 70 or +35928135100+ 359 (0) 700 170 70 or *7000
Card Payments Department phone number: +359 (2) 813 5261; 813 5262; 813 5727;
BORICA: +359 (2) 970 26 00
Visa Business Classic
Visa Business Classic payWave issued by ProCredit Bank Bulgaria allows you to make your payments contactless . Helping your business - quickly and conveniently - the credit card Visa Business Classic payWave provides you with a secure way for payments in the country and abroad.