We would like to inform you that the following changes in the Price List for Private Individuals, the Interest Rate Bulletin and the General Terms and Conditions for Payment Services will come into force:
1. A new current account for private individuals will be offered as of 01.11.2017:
Active current account, with the following parameters:
- Minimum balance – not required
- Monthly maintenance fee - BGN 8, which includes:
• Visa debit card
• FlexSave savings account
• Internet banking
• Free and unlimited number of:
- intrabank transfers via Internet banking
- interbank transfers in national currency via Internet banking
- Fixed transfers and utility payments
- Deposits and withdrawals at ProCredit ATMs up to BGN 2,000
- Payments at POS in the country and abroad and in internet
- SMS notifications
• Free withdrawals at ATMs of other banks – up to 3 monthly
2. Standard current account for private individuals will not be offered as of 01.11.2017.
3. All current clients can request transforming of their current accounts into active current accounts via their Internet banking (document “Request” from Menu “Other Services”) or on the following email address: email@example.com.
4. After 01.01.2018 all standard current accounts of private individuals will be transformed into Active current accounts.
5. For clients with term deposits and no current accounts, after 01.01.2018 and on maturity date, the deposited funds will start accruing interest at an interest rate of 0%.
6. For clients with FlexSave accounts and no current accounts, after 01.01.2018, the deposited funds will start accruing interest at an interest rate of 0%.
7. As of 01.01.2018, a prerequisite for holding a deposit account in US dollars will be holding a current account in US dollars.
8. We would like to remind all holders of deposit/FlexSave accounts that operation with funds in them shall be made through a current account.
For detailed information you can reach us on Tel. *7000 or 0700 1 70 70.
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) EAD