We would like to inform you that by decision of the Management Board of ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) EAD, the following changes in the Tariffs Price List for Legal Entities and for Private Clients will come into force:
1. Increase in the minimum amounts in deposit accounts of private individuals and legal entities as of 07.02.2017 for all newly opened deposit accounts and from the first maturity dates after 7.4.2017 for all deposit accounts as follows:
• Deposit accounts of private individuals – increase from 2,500 currency units to 5,000 currency units
• Deposit accounts of legal entities – increase from 5,000 currency units to 10,000 currency units
For all existing deposit accounts which do not meet the new conditions, the following changes will come into force as of the first maturity date or interest accrual after 07.04.2017:
• Term deposits of private individuals in BGN/EUR – will be converted to savings accounts in the respective currency
• Term deposits of private individuals in USD – will remain in the deposit account, but they will not accrue interest
• Term deposits of legal entities in BGN/EUR/USD – will remain in the deposit account, but they will not accrue interest
2. Changes in fees for payment orders in hard copy for private individuals and legal entities as of 07.04.2017:
- Outgoing transfers in national currency
• To other persons, organisations, the budget via BISERA - BGN 5
• Multiple payment order via BISERA - BGN 10
• Via RINGS - BGN 25
- Outgoing transfers in foreign currency
• SEPA transfers - EUR 100
• Transfers outside SEPA with TOM value date - EUR 100
- Intrabank transfers between clients/accounts of a client - BGN 5 / EUR 2.50
The services listed in item 2 will only be provided at the following offices:
• Sofia, 26, Todor Aleksandrov Blvd.
• Plovdiv, 25, Knyaginya Maria Louisa Blvd.
• Varna, 31 Jan Hunyadi Str.
• Burgas, Transportna Str.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on Tel. *7000 or 0700 1 70 70.
ProCredit Bank (Bulgaria) EAD